A group of vitamins plays an important role in maintaining the health of the brain and heart, as it contributes to the promotion and development of cognitive function, in addition to protecting the brain, and reducing the problems of memory impairment, it should be noted that food is the best source provides these vitamins,and we mention the most important vitamins that:
is an antioxidant that can help boost brain health, fight through oxidative stress (Qxidative stress), andand determined the benefits of taking vitamin E as a supplement to the food they are working on strengthening the perception, according to a study published in the journal (Nutrients) 2020،
[E] from the sources of vitamin E we mention what comes:
- Vegetable oils: including; wheat germ oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, corn oil and soybean oil contain low amounts of vitamin E.
- Nuts: such as; peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds.
- Seeds: such as; sunflower seeds.
- Green vegetables: such as; spinach, broccoli.
- Fortified foods: vitamin E may be added to certain foods, such as breakfast cereals, fruit juices, and margarine.