A study published in the Journal of Pharmacology found that mice who ate Parsley Seed Extract produced more urine over a 24-hour period than those who drank water.
To make tea :
* Add a tablespoon of ground parsley to a glass of boiling water, cover for 5 minutes and eat.
* Mix 1/4 cup of parsley juice, with 1/2 cup of water, then add a little honey and lemon juice, and take it twice a day for two weeks.
* You can also include this herb in salads and other dishes.
It is worth noting that pregnant women should avoid eating large amounts of parsley as it may have some side effects on them.
A study published in the Journal of complementary and Alternative Medicine (the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine), that the dandelion plant increases the production of urine in humans, due to its diuretic, which helps in clearing all of your kidneys, liver, calms the irritation in the urinary system.
To cleanse your kidneys you can drink two cups of dandelion tea twice a day for a few weeks, to make tea:
* Boil two teaspoons of dry dandelion root in a glass of water for 5 minutes.
* Add some honey and eat it.
If you are taking medications, you should consult a doctor before drinking dandelion tea, this herb may react to it.